Happy November to you! You’ll be pleased to note that this month is packed to the brim with exciting collaborations and line launches that are sure to add a little pep to your step. Whether you’re looking to snatch up a few fashion pieces from your favorite bloggers and actresses, or you’re dying to outfit your home with something new ahead of the holiday season, this roundup is for you!
1. Launch of GMG X BaubleBar Home Collection: As long-time fans of both BaubleBar andGal Meets Glam blogger, Julia Engel, we couldn’t be more thrilled to see the pair join forces for a brand-new home décor collection. To see the pieces, which include pretty planters, beautiful bookends and gold jewelry displays, click through to Gal Meets Glam, and then choose a piece for yourself here.
2. AERIN Beauty x Neue Galerie Collaboration: Channel your inner Golden Age gal with this AERIN lipstick, which recently debuted in honor of the opening of the new exhibit, “Berlin Metropolis: 1918-1933” at the Neue Galerie in New York City. The lipstick, named “Berlin Nights,” is a bodacious shade of bright red reminiscent of the style worn by women in the 1920s. It’s the perfect color for fall, but hurry because it’s only available for a limited time!
3. Debut of the ‘Jennifer Hudson Jean’ at New York & Company: We’ve always admired actress Jennifer Hudson and her knack for sleek style—both on and off the red carpet—and now we can get the look for ourselves! The “Jennifer Hudson Jean” is now available at New York & Company as part of its SoHo Jeans Collection. The jeans are high-rise (our new favorite style for fall!) and fit at the natural waist, so they’re both flattering and comfortable.
4. Opening of the First Draper James Store: If you, too, have been waiting with bated breath for the first official Draper James store to open its doors, you can finally breathe easy. Reese Witherspoon’s clothing line can now be shopped in person from its new 3,000-square-foot store in Nashville, Tenn. The space, which was designed in collaboration with Mark Sikes, is the perfect representation of Reese and her down-home, southern style.
5. Socially Conscious Luxury Handbag Line: With the Codet Satchel from Whitby Handbags, you can be sure that your investment is going to a worthy cause! Every sale of these gorgeous leather bags allows for the educational sponsorship of one girl living in Haiti, Iraq or Thailand for one year. You’ll get the scoop on her name, her favorite subject in school, information about her siblings and more!
6. Kate Spade New York Launches Home Furnishings Collection: Those of you who have always been head-over-heels for Kate Spade New York have a new reason to celebrate. The iconic luxury brand just released its first official line of home accents and furniture, including bright upholstered seating, lamps, tables and more. Everything about the collection is in sync with the pieces KSNY is known for, so get ready to “fall” hard for graphic patterns, bold colors and cheeky silhouettes, too.
7. The Bows & Sequins Collection Is Here: Have you heard? Fashion blogger, Jessica Sturdy, of Bows & Sequins, just released a line of women’s clothing, and we couldn’t be more in love with every single piece. The line of dresses, tops, jackets and skirts is sold exclusively through Evine Live, and you can get your hands on any (or all!) of the 15 pieces right here.