As winter approaches and we prepare to spend more time indoors, we’re finding more and more books to add to our reading list. From a favorite movie star’s autobiography to home decorating tips and true stories of real New Yorkers, here’s our book club picks that we are excited to share with you!
1. “Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear” by Elizabeth Gilbert: We promise you’ll be glued to the pages of this book on how to live a creative life, written by one of our favorite authors.
2. “The Danish Way Of Parenting” by Jessica Alexander and Iben Sandhal: All the mamas out there, this one’s for you! This parenting book reveals the secrets to raising happy children, the Danish way.
3. “Wildflower” by Drew Barrymore: One of our favorite actresses shares the stories of her past and present and the lessons she’s learned on the way.
4. “Habitat: The Field Guide To Decorating” by Lauren Liess: As an interior designer and blogger behind Pure Style Home, Lauren Liess teaches her readers how to bring the outside in and how to incorporate different textures and elements into home decorating.
5. “Where’s Karl?” by Stacey Caldwell: A fashionable twist on “Where’s Waldo?,” this fun illustrated book is a must for the little fashionistas in your life.
6. “Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit Of Less” by Greg McKeown: This guide on how to achieve a better life is a must-read for all, especially those who are overworked, stressed and struggling with time management.
7. “Humans Of New York: Stories” by Brandon Stanton: If you’re a fan of the Instagram account @HumansOfNY, this book follows up on the stories that drew readers in, and shares other amazing stories captured on the streets of New York City.
8. “Styled” by Emily Henderson: It’s amazing how simply moving the furniture around can transform a space, and Emily Henderson’s new book shows just that. Her tips and tricks give you the confidence you need to style your own home.
9. “Rosemary, The Hidden Kennedy Daughter” by Kate Clifford Larson: History buffs will definitely enjoy this book, which includes stories about the secret sister of the powerful Kennedy family.
10. “Bright Lights Paris” by Angie Niles: Filled with hundreds of photographs, illustrations and tips, this book shares the tricks and lessons of the French way of life.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.