We’re still in shock that summer is over and November has already begun (what?!). Even harder to believe: Cold, wet weather isn’t all that far away! Each pair of boots below will keep your feet dry—and looking stylish—as you trudge through the rain and slushy snow to come.
See more of Taylor’s cozy fall outfit here
1. Sperry Saltwater Duck Boot ($119.95): You can’t go wrong with these classic duck boots. The neutral color combo will go with all of your outerwear!
2. Hunter Original Refined Rain Boot ($195): We’ve always been a fan of Hunter boots, but we’re especially smitten with this burgundy-hued pair!
3. J. Crew Matte Chelsea Rain Boots ($60): These easy-to-slip-on rain boots are perfect for the city girl on the go!
4. Sorel 1964 Premium Canvas Boots ($140): Need some heavy-duty footwear? These boots have your back. (Plus, we can’t resist those pink laces.)
5. Diane von Furstenberg Whitney Rain Boots ($139): These mixed-media rain boots are as chic as they get! We adore the black-and-blue color combo and the buckle detail.
6. Rag & Bone Moto Rain Boots ($225): If you’re on the hunt for rain boots that don’t particularly look like rain boots, these are for you. We can see ourselves wearing these all winter long!
7. UGG Australia Lodge Water Resistant Lace Up Boot ($199.95): Comfy, warm and water-resistant, these black UGG boots are a great option.
8. Sam Edelman Tinsely Rain Bootie ($54.95): These fierce rain boots will brighten up the gloomiest of days. And the price can’t be beat!
9. Timberland Waterproof Foldover Bootie ($149.95): These Timberlands are classic, comfortable and practical—what more could you want from an all-weather boot?
10. Kate Spade New York Pamela Moto Rain Boot ($175): We’re obsessed with the buckles on these babies—so chic!