As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorites with the hashtag #GG5things, and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. Not sure what to do with all that leftover Halloween candy? Whip up a batch of these treat-filled blondies!
2. Get dressed in your favorite fall layers, then head out for brunch and a day of shopping with your girlfriends.
3. We switch up the items in our closets when the seasons change—why shouldn’t our homes follow suit? Add some faux fur throws, fall-themed pillows and scented candles to your space this weekend.
Get more fall entertaining and home décor tips on Fashionable Hostess
4. We’re big snackers around here, so we’re going to make plenty of these extra-crispy chick peas this weekend. We love having healthy options on hand!
Find the easy recipe on Style Within Reach
5. Try creating these easily transportable floral arrangements this weekend. Use them for a hostess gift, or simply to brighten up a friend’s day. Perhaps the best part: They only take about 10 minutes to put together!
See how to make these bright, beautiful arrangements on Dream Green DIY