It’s Friday, which means it’s time for our weekend suggestions! The countdown to Turkey Day is on, so this edition is dedicated to Thanksgiving and gratitude. As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorites with the hashtag #GG5things, and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
- Get creative and try one (or a few) of our favorite Thanksgiving DIYs. They’re sure to make your gathering extra festive!
- The holidays are about to make life really busy, so take a few hours to yourself this weekend. Curl up with a good book, do some yoga or treat yourself to a face mask!
- Perfect this delicious Orange Cranberry Relish recipe, just in time for Thanksgiving!
- Make a list of everything you’ve been thankful for this year.
- Help rake a neighbor’s leaves. Bonus points for also bringing over some baked goods!