The holiday season is all about spreading cheer, and we love a festive cocktail that does just that. The Pomegranate Thyme Fizz is subtly sweet, with a bit of tartness (thanks to the fresh pomegranate juice). The thyme gives it a refreshing—not to mention, festive—quality, while the sparkling water adds a little fizz! We love that you can also swap in whichever spirit you prefer, like gin, or even white tequila, depending on what you fancy. This makes for the perfect house cocktail for all of your holiday soirées, but you don’t need to have a gathering to enjoy this pretty drink!
Pomegranate Thyme Fizz
*Makes one drink.
- 1½ ounces vodka
- ¾ cup sparkling water
- ¼ cup fresh pomegranate juice
- Whole pomegranate seeds
- Sprigs of thyme
- Chill the sparkling water and vodka.
- Remove pomegranate seeds from the fruit and place into a strainer.
- Place the strainer with the seeds over a glass and press the seeds with a spoon to release the juice. Use enough seeds to produce ¼ cup of juice. The rest of the seeds may be used as garnish.
- Mix all of these ingredients together and garnish with a sprig of thyme and whole pomegranate seeds.