In the midst of holiday parties, wrapping gifts and decorating your home, it’s important to take a moment for yourself. We suggest you try curling up and reading a great book. From romance novels to celebrity autobiographies, we’ve found nine books to help you escape and unwind this holiday season.
- Grace: Thirty Years of Fashion at Vogue: As the creative director of Vogue and one of the most talented women in the fashion industry, Grace Coddington’s book is filled with stories, photos and even the author’s illustrations. This book is a must for every fashion lover.
- Home: Ellen DeGeneres: One of our favorite funny ladies takes us inside her gorgeous home in her new book. With her love for interior design, Ellen also shares her tips and tricks on decorating and building a dream home.
- After You, by Jojo Moyes: This novel shares the story of a woman finding her way again after losing her love, and shows the emotions associated with taking those risks and leaps.
- Troublemaker, by Leah Remini: After leaving the Church of Scientology, actress Leah Remini reveals the secrets of the church and how she escaped in this eye-opening autobiography.
- See Me, by Nicholas Sparks: As the king of romance novels, Nicholas Sparks’s latest work is guaranteed to tug at the heartstrings and have you glued to each page.
- As Always, Julia, edited by Joan Reardon: This collection of heartfelt correspondence between Julia Child and her dear friend, Avis DeVoto, will make you hunger for a bygone era.
- Bang Bang: My Life In Ink, by Keith McCurdy: Known for his work on Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Cara Delevingne and many other celebrities, tattoo artist Bang Bang shares his stories and wild experiences on inking musicians, models and sports icons in his debut book.
- The Martian, by
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, by Lewis Carroll with cover art by Rifle Paper Co.: Sometimes you just need to read an old favorite. We love filling up our bookshelves with these classic stories with beautiful cover art by Rifle Paper Co.