Last week, Taylor shared her holiday wish list, and now today Caitlin is sharing hers! Naturally, Caitlin’s is filled with a mix of fun homewares and chic style finds. Don’t forget to share what’s on your wish list in the comments below.
- JPJ Delicate Square Ring ($168) – I already have two of Jane’s delicate rings and want to keep my collection growing!
- Coco Robe ($184) – I’m in dire need of a new robe, and this luxe one would make lazy mornings feel so indulgent.
- Gigi Perfume Oil ($48) – The packaging on this oil-based fragrance is too good.
- Metal Frame Upholstered Chair ($499) – This dreamy chair would make all my Christmas wishes come true!
- Crane Art Print ($24) – This print would be the perfect addition to my living room gallery wall that’s finally coming together!
- Stay True Linen Banner ($80) – A simple reminder for daily living.
- The Brezza ($248) – These blue-suede shoes would add a pop of color to my neutral wardrobe.
- Happy Cooking, by ($23.49) – I’m always looking for new cookbooks to add to my collection, and I love Giada’s laid-back cooking style.
- Sally King x Mac & Murphy Notecards ($38) – One of my favorite artists has made her work more accessible by teaming up with stationer Mac & Murphy on a set of beautiful notecards.
- Rosy The Poodle Bookends ($65) – How fun are these cheeky bookshelf accessories?!
- Jiro Shell Stripe Print Silk Dress ($365) – My friends here in Annapolis, Md., just launched a beautiful line of silk dresses and tops, and I love the graphic print on this black-and-white one.
- Crosley X UO AV Room Geo Portable USB Vinyl Record Player ($169) – I can totally picture lounging around on Christmas morning blasting carols from this pretty record player!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌