We’re in the midst of holiday shopping fervor, and you may have seen the awesome gift guides that we’ve been sharing with you for the past few weeks. But, today we have a special collection of beautiful gifts that we think you will love! We’ve curated a selection of the prettiest gifts for the women and children in your life. We’ve got everything from a pale pink record player to a super fun wine bottle “cozy.” Prepare to be inspired by our ultimate gift guide!
Many of the items will also be available to easily browse in our shop.
Pretty Gift Ideas For The Ladies:
- Audio-Technica X UO AT -LP60 Vinyl Record Player in pale pink ($140) – We’re big fans of the Audio-Technica record players. They are high quality at a great price. So when we saw that they were selling an exclusive pale pink player at Urban Outfitters, we immediately knew we had to have it—and we think it makes a very cool gift for those vinyl-loving ladies in your life.
- Cayucas — Dancing At The Blue Lagoon LP ($18.98) – This album has been on repeat in our offices lately. How cute would it be to gift it with a pretty bow?
- Halsey — Badlands LP + MP3 ($21.98) – We love this album so much. Plus, it makes a great gift simply based on its beautiful colors and design.
- ban.do “I Wanna Party With You” drink sleeve 4-pack ($17) – Give the gift of warm hands with this fun drink sleeve. It’s the perfect conversation-starter to bring to a holiday party.
- Freda Salvador WIT D’Orsay Oxfords in ivory buffalo ($385) – These oxfords are the ultimate in comfortable chic. They look amazing paired with boyfriend jeans and a cozy sweater.
- Love Style Life book by Garance Dore ($17.44) – This new book, by photographer and blogger Garance Dore, is filled with beautiful photos and advice. It’s perfect for the fashionista.
- ban.do flair pins ($8-10) – These super-fun flair pins are hilarious and make delightful stocking stuffers.
- ban.do iPhone 6/6S “Selfies” Case ($20) – For the selfie addict.
- ban.do “Keep It Classy Zip Pouch” in metallic rose gold ($30) – This medium-sized pouch is perfect for storing makeup while on the go.
- Rosanna Belle Boudoir Le Langage Des Parfums Tray ($17.73) – This gorgeous-yet-small tray would be great paired with a fancy soap or a special piece of jewelry.
- AERIN Rose Oil ($68) – This delicately scented oil keeps skin feeling super silky and hydrated.
- Baublerella Bling Brush Natural Jewelry Cleaner ($18) – Another great stocking stuffer idea. We love this convenient brush pen that makes wedding rings really sparkle.
For The Beauty Lover:
- Dr. Brandt Oxygen Facial Flash Recovery Mask ($69) – This at-home oxygen mask gives you hydrated and luminous skin in just three minutes!
- Kate Somerville “8428 Melrose Place” Limited Edition Set ($85) – This fab kit from Kate Somerville includes an exfoliant treatment, a daily face wash and a daily moisturizer.
- Nails Inc. New Globe Walk Snow Globe Nail Polish ($15) – This clever nail polish is such a sweet stocking stuffer idea. Its gold shimmer is designed to be shaken like a snow globe.
- Glossier Mask Duo Set ($38) – A very beautifully designed and great idea brought to you by Glossier. This box is filled with six Mega Greens Galaxy Masks and six Moisturizing Moon Masks. The design was inspired by a candy box. It’s a really special gift for the Glossier fan.
- Tarte Greatest Glitz Collector’s Set & Portable Palettes ($49) – This is the ultimate limited-edition set for the gal who loves to sparkle during the holidays. It’s filled with three removable eyeshadow palettes with 24 shimmery shades and three exclusive blushes. It also includes a pretty pink lipstick and mascara.
- essie Holiday Mini Nail Color Kit ($12.99) – This holiday kit is stocked with four classic and festive nail polish shades.
- Kérastase Chronologiste Revitalizing Shampoo ($27.32) and Le Soin Gommage Revitalizing Exfoliating Care Scalp and Hair ($28.55) – New from Kérastase, the Chronologiste line is inspired by skincare and is sure to make hair look healthy and shiny.
- Stowaway Cosmetics Cheek & Lip Rouge in peony ($15) – For women on the go, this lip and cheek rouge is a pretty pink—plus, it’s perfectly portable.
- KIKO Kajal Eyeliner Duo in rose-dark plum ($9) – This eyeliner is meant to be an easy solution to the smoky eye. The kajal is used on the inside and outside of the eye to create that smoky effect with easy application.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Polish ($22.50) – A favorite of ours from Fresh. This scrub is great for gals who love their lipstick but hate how it dries out their lips and produces flakes. Did we mention that it smells of yummy brown sugar?
- Fresh Sugar Nourishing Lip Balm Advanced Therapy ($30) – Follow up the lip scrub with this silky lip balm.
- Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick in Trafalgar 844 ($31.50) – A classic red lipstick that will look stunning at holiday parties.
- Stowaway Cosmetics Radiant Complexion Beauty Balm ($22) – A very small and easy-to-store BB cream that works great when you need a healthy complexion while out and about.
Unique Gift Ideas For Kids:
- blabla kids “Beauregard The Wolf” knit doll ($56) – The blabla kids knit dolls are some of the most darling and well-made dolls around. Each comes in a mini and a regular size (some even come in giant!) and are utterly adorable. They are so soft, too, which makes them perfect for cuddling.
- Moulin Roty Cinema Bus ($18) – This mini projector bus makes for an exciting stocking stuffer.
- Acme Party Box Co. Classic Beetle Car-rarium ($18) – Nothing says “Christmas is here!” quite like seeing a Christmas tree on top of a car. Gift your child the experience of making a cute car-rarium for the holidays.
- Lapin and Me Baby Rabbit Lamp in Paris Pink ($98) – This adorable lamp is based off a vintage toy made in the ’40s found in a New York Flea Market. Each lamp is hand-painted and finished, which makes them uniquely their own.
- Oil & Carol XL Polka Dot Rubber Ducky in gold ($36) – A sweet version of an all-time favorite toy.
- Djeco Cat Paper Dolls and Stickers ($12) – Super adorable for the little cat lover.
- eeBoo Squirrel and Bird 24 Watercolor Pencils ($14.98) – This fun set of watercolor pencils comes in an adorable tin case.
- Danielle Kroll Cutest Canon Journals ($16) – Brooklyn artist, Danielle Kroll, designed journals based on her selection of most-treasured books.
- All Aboard! California Book ($9.99) – Give your kids a train ride through California with this fun board book.
- Natural Wood Rabbit On Wheels ($18) – This darling toy would make a great gift for someone welcoming a new baby. It also looks cute styled in a nursery.
- WILD by Emily Hughes ($12.88) – A beautifully illustrated book about a young girl who was raised in nature and is unashamedly wild.
- Alice’s Adventures In Wonderland ($30) – A kids’ classic illustrated by the wonderful and whimsical Rifle Paper Co.
Entertaining Gift Ideas:
- Target Appetizer Plates (4-Pack) ($24.99) – A snazzy set of metallic plates that will make her party just a little bit prettier.
- Kate Spade New York: All In Good Taste book ($18.70) – Another awesome book by our friends at KSNY! This one is perfect for the budding host who wants to master all of the ins and outs of entertaining.
- The Year of Cozy by Adrianna Adarme ($14.52) – A book filled with recipes, crafts and other cozy home ideas.
- Target Wine Bottle Cozy ($12.99) – Has a wine bottle ever looked so cute and festive?
- Anthropologie Set of 4 Shining Pinstripe Napkins ($32) – She can add a pop of metallic interest to her holiday table with these simple and stylish napkins.
- West Elm Gold Flatware Set ($31-$399) – This gold flatware adds a festive and fun finish to her collection.
- I Know How To Cook by Ginette Mathiot ($33.30) – This book is considered the “bible of French cooking,” and has been a best-seller for three generations. There are certainly some great recipes and tips in this book. Plus, the cover looks fabulous styled in the kitchen.