If you’re looking for a fun idea for a party takeaway or a lovely hostess gift, we have a feeling you’ll love this simple and thoughtful one! We’ve all enjoyed a little too much merriment here and there, and this DIY Bloody Mary (or Bloody “Merry”) Kit is the quintessential “hair of the dog” remedy to get you through the dreaded morning after. Not to mention, the DIY details make it pretty, too!
Bloody ‘Merry’ Kit
*Makes one giftable kit.
- Simple glass jars
- Paper straws
- Wood crate
- Tea towel or linen napkin
- Tomato juice, spiked with some vodka and Worcestershire sauce
- Mini Tabasco sauce
- Mini smoked salt
- Line the crate with your tea towel or linen napkin.
- Place the spiked jarred tomato juice, salt, Tabasco, straws and greenery into your crate.
- Hand the gift over to your beloved hostess come party day!