Happy Friday! We’re rounding up our favorite festive cocktails to celebrate the holiday season—just in time for the weekend. We’re sure you’ll find a concoction you’ll love. Let us know what your favorite holiday cocktail is in the comments below. Cheers!
- Carrie: Peppermint Eggnog Milkshake Shots are the ultimate party drink!
- Rikki: I love this Caramel Apple Martini recipe to celebrate the holidays.
- Carly: I love a Moscow Mule for the holidays, especially when served in a festive copper mug! I love the addition of apple cider that Caitlin added in this Moscow Mule recipe.
- Arin: I always make this Sparkling Pear and Cranberry cocktail.
- Natalie: I’m a Champagne-cocktail girl all the way, so I love a French 75. It feels especially festive this time of year!
- Abby: I love mulled wine during the holidays. I cheat and buy the alcohol-free bottle of glögg from IKEA and mix it with red wine over the stovetop until warm!
- Caitlin: I make The Poinsettia every year on Christmas Eve and sometimes even when we decorate our tree! It’s a crowd-pleaser, for sure.
- Taylor: This Cranberry Thyme Gin & Tonic is one of my favorite holiday party drinks! It’s both equally pretty and delicious.