Happy Friday! Who is ready to try our 5 Things? As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorites with the hashtag #GG5things, and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
- Getting ready to travel for the holidays? Start prepping now to avoid any unnecessary holiday stress later on. We love to use these articles as guides: 5 Ways To Make Holiday Air Travel A Breeze, 7 Tips For Traveling With A Baby, Expert Packing Advice From Jacey Of Damsel In Dior.
- Bake some cookies to bring to your neighbors! We like this classic sugar cookie recipe and this Almond Butter Cookies With Chocolate Chips recipe.
- It’s holiday-shopping crunch time. If you still need some ideas, make sure to check out our gift guides: Our Ultimate Gift Guide, The Best Giftable Candles, Our Favorite Gifts Under $50, The Coziest Gifts Under $100, 22 Gifts Under $100, Luxe Gifts Under $200, 18 Entertaining Gifts For The Hostess In Your Life.
- Spending some time wrapping presents this weekend? Make it more enjoyable with a spiked peppermint mocha!
- Looking for a cute DIY project that would also make a great gift? We love these watercolor mugs!