Is it just us, or does Christmas arrive faster and faster each year? One second it’s Halloween, and then before you know it, the malls are overrun with desperate shoppers and all the best gifts are gone. But fear not: Amazon Prime still has plenty of last-minute gift ideas for everyone from your husband to your BFF—and you don’t even have to venture out into the cold to buy them! Check out the following must-have deals and steals before they’re gone, too.
- Elsa Schiaparelli: A Biography, by Meryle Secrest ($25.53) – Step into the world of 1920s and ’30s glamour with this sparkling biography of a fashion queen. Elsa Schiaparelli’s innovative, eccentric style is sure to inspire the creative types in your life.
- Alarm clock ($22.95) – A joke for your kid sister who likes to sleep in? Or the perfect styling prop for your interior design-obsessed friend?
- French Press (59.95) – With double-wall insulation to retain heat and a stay-cool handle, this stainless-steel French press coffee maker is a life-saver for early risers and night owls.
- The Glow: An Inspiring Guide to Stylish Motherhood, by Violet Gaynor ($20.99) – Whether her kids are all grown up or are just graduating past the newborn stage, any mom will adore this inspiring book of stylish mothers at home.
- Diptyque Baies Candle ($60) – The ever-popular Diptyque candle is sure to make just about anyone on your list smile this year!
- 1989 Vinyl, by Ryan Adams ($16.99) – Have a ‘Swiftie’ in your life? She’ll love adding this dreamy cover album by prolific musician Ryan Adams to her shrine (we mean, collection…).
- Nuxe Multi-Purpose Dry Oil ($27.50) – With six precious botanical oils, this Nuxe all-purpose oil is a must-have for the dry winter season.
- Delirium CD, by Ellie Goulding ($11.88) – Ellie Goulding’s third studio album—featuring hits like “Love Me Like You Do” and “On My Mind”—makes the perfect gift for any music lover.
- Crosley Turntable ($79.95) – Retro vibes and fun tunes are made possible year-round with this fun record player.
- Fox Junior’s Legendary Pom Beanie ($23.30) – You can always use a new hat, right?
- Girlie Dog Set of Assorted Note Cards by Rifle Paper Co. ($16.99) – We love these sweet note cards from Rifle Paper Co. Who could say no to a poodle in a beret?!
- Mastering the Art of French Cooking, by Julia Child ($23.67) – Featuring 524 recipes from iconic chef Julia Child, this volume is a must-have for chefs-in-the-making as well as seasoned pros.
- Moscow Mule Mug ($19.97) – Perfect for holiday cocktails or sweet hot cocoa, this chic copper mug is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
- Mongolian Faux Fur Pillow ($22.02) – There’s no such thing as having too many pillows, and this Mongolian faux fur cushion would be ideal in any bedroom, living room or office!
- The Wes Anderson Collection, by Matt Zoller Seitz ($22.60) – Film buffs will delight in this roundup of famed writer and director Wes Anderson’s life and works. It features plenty of juicy behind-the-scenes photos, illustrations and production images.
- Pharrell: Places and Spaces I’ve Been, by Pharrell Williams ($39.68) – With its graphic, bright pink cover, gripping content and fantastic photography, Pharrell’s book makes the perfect coffee table accessory.
- Facelift in a Bottle ($17.95) – Paraben-, alcohol- and fragrance-free—as well as 100-percent vegan—this vitamin C serum gives the gift of a facelift sans-guilt (or painful recovery time!).
- The Beardman Beard & Hair Brush with Cotton Bag for Men ($18.95) – Help your man keep his beard neat and orderly with this brush made of 100-percent genuine soft boar hair!
- LORAC Love, Lust and Lace Alter Ego Lip Gloss Set ($25) – Chock-full of açaí berry, pomegranate, grape seed extract and vitamins C and E, these glosses keep lips healthy and sultry.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌