In preparation for the holiday weekend, we’re sharing our list of 5 Things to Try This Weekend today! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorites with the hashtag #GG5things, and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
- Try one of these Christmas brunch recipes! (Photo from our festive Christmas gathering)
- Give your place a post-Christmas or pre-New Year’s clean! That way you’ll start the new year organized and can spend the first weekend of 2016 truly relaxing. (Photo from Carrie Waller’s home tour)
- Having a New Year’s Eve party? Check out our party inspiration: A NYE Bubbly Bar, A KATE SPADE NEW YORK NYE Party, A Cozy New Year’s Eve In, Champagne Cocktails For New Year’s Eve, A New Year’s Dinner Tablescape By Tara Guérard, 6 Fun New Year’s Eve Party Ideas, Sparkly New Year’s Eve Party.
- Add a pop of red to a neutral outfit! We love this look on Amber from Barefoot Blonde! See more beanie inspiration here.
- Send thank you notes for gifts you received this month and well wishes for the new year!