Our beauty and lifestyle editor, Erin Sousa, shares a gold gilded party look perfect for your big entrance into this season’s events.
So many holiday parties, so little time to get ready! Well, this look is perfect for those tricky, I’m-at-the-office-late-and-all-I-have-is-this-gold-eyeshadow moments. We’ve all been there. So, grab your gold shadow and brown liner (for light eyes) or black liner (for brown eyes), and you’ll look completely pulled together in no time! I’ve teamed up with lifestyle blogger, Alexandra Grant of To Vogue or Bust, to show you how easy it is to get this gold gilded look without much effort—you have a party to get to!
Gold Gilded Party Look
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Pencil in Champagne Diamonds
- Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘N’ Kohl Eyeliner Pencil
- Kjaer Weis Mascara
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre in Blondie
- Apply the eyeshadow pencil to the eyelid and use your finger to blend out the edges. Work the product into the inner corner of the eyes. Use it on your cheekbones, as well—it will add a gorgeous glow to your complexion!
- Trace the pencil liner on the top lash line, and blend with a stiff brush to add a little smokiness. Use the same pencil on the inner waterline of the eyes—this step is what really makes your eyes pop, so don’t skip it.
- Apply mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
- Swipe on a coat of gloss. We like Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre in Blondie because it has a slightly metallic sheen, and works perfectly with the gold eye makeup.