It’s a new year and, subsequently, we have a whole slew of brand-new things to look forward to! January is packed with line launches, television debuts and stylish trends worthy of an up-close-and-personal look, and below we’re sharing all of the goods.
- SAY Kids: Whether you’re on the hunt for socks, sweaters, dresses or slacks for the children in your life, SAY has got you covered. The coolest part? The brand is committed to making only enough to stay in business—i.e. the company doesn’t make a penny off production! Click the link to learn more.
- The “Fries before Guys” crew in black: In case you didn’t get spoiled enough over the holidays, might we suggest treating yourself to this ultra-cute ‘Fries before Guys’ sweater? We have a feeling that cheeky wearable phrases will be all the rage in 2016.
- “Grease: Live” airs Jan. 31: For long-time fans and those new to the story, “Grease: Live” is sure to be the must-watch event of the month. What’s your favorite Grease number?
- Everlane Mini: Just ahead of the holidays, Everlane debuted its pint-sized collection of kids’ clothing, and we’re absolutely smitten with the simple and small silhouettes.
- Leah Alexandra Wing Moonstone Ear Climbers: Dainty ear climbers are another fad that we’re excited to try out as we get dolled up to face the new year this month.
- The Golden Globe Awards air Jan. 10: The Golden Globes is the official kickoff to the winter award season, and although we’ll miss Amy and Tina hosting this year, we’re eager to see what our favorite stars will be wearing on the red carpet.