Continuing our new twist to 5 Things, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. Beauty Favorites: Our beauty buy of the week? Abby and Caitlin fell in love with Pixi Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner, the perfect boost to help us achieve a healthy glow!
2. Movie Marathon Time: After watching the Golden Globes last weekend, we’re looking forward to catching up on watching some of the winners like Room, Spotlight and Joy before the Oscars next month!
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies With A Twist: Chocolate chip cookies are the perfect weekend treat and we can’t wait to make this recipe for Salted Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Hungry Girl por Vida.
4. Lost In Instagram: Caitlin got lost down the rabbit hole of natural beauty on Instagram and got sucked into the Shen Beauty Blog.
5. Feeling Groovy From Stella McCartney: Carly’s feeling totally inspired after seeing Stella McCartney’s Pre-Fall 2016 Collection and star-studded ’70s-themed party at LA record store, Amoeba this past week.