If you’re anything like us, you’re hitting the ground at breakneck speed in honor of the new year! Taylor, in particular, is wasting no time getting her ducks in a row in this first month of 2016, and below she’s sharing a few of the things that she can’t wait to grab up to celebrate her own new beginning.
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Dutch Oven with Gold Knob ($300): This white and gold Le Creuset dutch oven would look gorgeous on display in a kitchen!
- La Bohème Rose Gold White/Pink Watch ($99): I don’t need “Rose Quartz” to be one of Pantone’s colors of the year to influence me into buying any more pale pink pieces. I’m already full-blown obsessed! If you look back over my past edits, I am sure you will notice this trend. This watch has been on my wish list for quite some time now, and I think this month, it’s time to finally get it.
- Arteriors Home Jacoby 2-Light Antique Brass Floor Lamp ($960): I’ve been searching for a cool, glamorous floor lamp for my bedroom for more than a year, and I just came across this one—I’m in love!
- Recipes for a Beautiful Life: A Memoir in Stories, by Rebecca Barry ($17.08): I’m really into reading memoirs right now and I’ve heard that this one is lovely. I just picked it up and I can’t wait to dive into it.
- Catbird, Ghost Rose Candle ($38): I love this candle and its delightful floral scent. Plus, the cool, high-contrast jar design makes it an easy choice for styling vignettes throughout my house.
- J.Crew, Girls’ New Balance for Crewcuts 410 Sneakers in Metallic ($50): J.Crew’s Crewcuts and New Balance make the coolest shoes for girls, and I just had to get this pair for my daughter. I wish they came in my size!
- Pink Rainbow Mirror ($95): I love the fun and colorful work of Bride and Wolfe. This pink rainbow wall mirror would be so fun in a kids’ room, don’t you agree?