Every new year brings an inevitable resolve to eat better, to cook at home more or to incorporate more vegetables into meals. But no matter how much we want that, it’s often impossible to do without the right resources at our fingertips. While healthy food is on all of our brains, we thought we’d share our favorite sites for good-for-you recipes to make this month. Cheers to delicious, nutritious food!
- A Couple Cooks: A blog by a husband-and-wife team focused on healthy, “real food” recipes and tips on how to integrate cooking into everyday life.
- Oh She Glows: If you want less meat and dairy in your life, this plant-based blog is sure to be right up your alley. Many of Angela’s recipes are not only vegan, but also free of gluten, soy and processed foods.
- Love & Lemons: This blog features simple, seasonal and beautifully photographed recipes made with love in Austin, Texas. We dare you to go to this blog and not want to make everything.
- Scaling Back: Healthy, seasonal recipes that feature whole foods that are locally sourced can be found on this blog.
- Naturally Ella: This food blog focuses on seasonal vegetarian recipes that are pantry-inspired, simple, fresh and exciting for the whole family.
- 101 Cookbooks: This recipe journal features natural, whole foods and ingredients.
- Cookie + Kate: A blog about celebrating good, real, sustainable food that delights the senses and nourishes the body.
- Whole Foods Recipes: If you’ve ever gone into Whole Foods and wished its prepared foods section was your kitchen, you’ll love the recipe page of its website! What’s more, the advanced search function makes it easy to find exactly what kind of healthy recipe you’re looking for.