Continuing our new twist to 5 Things, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
- Our friends opened up an awesome new store called Commerce Fine Goods, and we’re obsessed with everything in the shop, including this acrylic wall décor sign.
- Abby’s been trying to get out of a hair rut by practicing her braiding skills on her long hair and trying new hairstyles. You can check out some of our favorite braided hair-dos here.
- We’re craving a cozy night indoors this weekend. In addition to trying out this spaghetti squash recipe, we plan to spend the night watching a good movie and enjoying a glass of wine.
- Snowstorm Jonas is about to hit the East Coast hard, so we’re looking forward to staying in and testing out some new beauty products! We’re loving the OPI Hello Kitty Collaboration, iluminage Skin Rejuvenating Pillowcase and natural skincare products from Kypris.
- We’re all trying to get our fitness schedules on track again and Carly can’t get enough of hip-hop hot yoga at Y7 Studio in New York City. If you’re not in New York City or Los Angeles, switch up your yoga at home and play some of your favorite tracks from Jay Z, Kanye West and Beyoncé instead.