Have some cash to spend at the end of this month? Abby is back with her first round-up of budget buys for the year, so consider spending it on one or more of her picks, such as a fun accessory, chic shoes or a cozy sweater.
- Women’s Woven Pouch-Merona ($14.99): I love this bright woven pouch for makeup or for holding little accessories that I have in my giant bag so that they are easy to find!
- CAPER Lace-Up Trainers ($45): I’m looking for a new pair of sporty-chic sneakers and these are perfect at under $50! I plan on wearing them with everything from jeans and shorts to skirts and dresses.
- Pizza Graphic Ringer Tee ($12.90): I can’t resist a cute tee, and this retro ringer tee with a pizza on it is a must-have for me. Also, there is a similar one with “mermaid” on it, if you prefer mermaids over pizza.
- ASOS LITTLE MUNCHKIN Ballet Flats ($43): I already have a pair of rose gold flats, but I couldn’t resist sharing these bunny ear flats with you. Wear them now with opaque tights, or with skinny jeans or bare-legged when the weather warms up.
- Mrs Necklace ($29): I got this necklace from one of my best friends for Christmas and I’m completely obsessed. This affordable delicate gold necklace is a nice treat for yourself or for a newly engaged or married friend.
- Various Keytags Rose Keychain ($15): I’m fairly certain it’s obvious why this made my list this month. These keychains also come with other sayings, too, such as “Just for the hello of it” and “Rarely sorry.”
- Fringed Knit Sweater ($34.99): What can I say, I love a cozy knit and fringe sweater! I’d wear this with jeans, leggings—and boots, of course!
- Modern Metal Bobby Hair Pin ($8): I’m really into all the images I’m seeing on Pinterest and in magazines of hairdos with pins and embellishments. I’d start experimenting with a simple and pretty gold barrette.
- Faux Leather Bucket Bag ($24.90): I’m craving a cute cream-colored bag, and I love the shape of this one, as well as its thin strap and large tassels.
- Distressed Boyfriend Jeans ($32.90): I only have a pair of light boyfriend jeans, so I am on the hunt for an affordable pair of darker-wash boyfriend jeans. I’m digging the rips on these, and the fact that they are less baggy and more fitted.
Shop more of my January favorites below…