Have some cash to spend at the end of this month? Abby is back with her first round-up of budget buys for the year, so consider spending it on one or more of her picks, such as a fun accessory, chic shoes or a cozy sweater.
- Women’s Woven Pouch-Merona ($14.99): I love this bright woven pouch for makeup or for holding little accessories that I have in my giant bag so that they are easy to find!
- CAPER Lace-Up Trainers ($45): I’m looking for a new pair of sporty-chic sneakers and these are perfect at under $50! I plan on wearing them with everything from jeans and shorts to skirts and dresses.
- Pizza Graphic Ringer Tee ($12.90): I can’t resist a cute tee, and this retro ringer tee with a pizza on it is a must-have for me. Also, there is a similar one with “mermaid” on it, if you prefer mermaids over pizza.
- ASOS LITTLE MUNCHKIN Ballet Flats ($43): I already have a pair of rose gold flats, but I couldn’t resist sharing these bunny ear flats with you. Wear them now with opaque tights, or with skinny jeans or bare-legged when the weather warms up.
- Mrs Necklace ($29): I got this necklace from one of my best friends for Christmas and I’m completely obsessed. This affordable delicate gold necklace is a nice treat for yourself or for a newly engaged or married friend.
- Various Keytags Rose Keychain ($15): I’m fairly certain it’s obvious why this made my list this month. These keychains also come with other sayings, too, such as “Just for the hello of it” and “Rarely sorry.”
- Fringed Knit Sweater ($34.99): What can I say, I love a cozy knit and fringe sweater! I’d wear this with jeans, leggings—and boots, of course!
- Modern Metal Bobby Hair Pin ($8): I’m really into all the images I’m seeing on Pinterest and in magazines of hairdos with pins and embellishments. I’d start experimenting with a simple and pretty gold barrette.
- Faux Leather Bucket Bag ($24.90): I’m craving a cute cream-colored bag, and I love the shape of this one, as well as its thin strap and large tassels.
- Distressed Boyfriend Jeans ($32.90): I only have a pair of light boyfriend jeans, so I am on the hunt for an affordable pair of darker-wash boyfriend jeans. I’m digging the rips on these, and the fact that they are less baggy and more fitted.
Shop more of my January favorites below…
While you're here, why not check these out:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.