From dry, cracked lips to flaky skin and rough elbows, cold weather can be extremely harsh on the skin. Fortunately, we’ve found 10 products that are here to help combat dryness and reveal smooth, hydrated skin.
- A key product needed to brush away dry, flaky skin is the Clarisonic Mia Fit ($189) because of its gentle and effective brush head.
- Treat your skin with this Bliss Multi-Face-Eted All-In-One Anti-Aging Clay Mask ($50) to help get rid of dryness and flakes. It also helps shrink the appearance of pores, purge impurities and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- For those dry and rough patches on the body, especially on the elbows and knees, the SkinCeuticals Body Retexturing Treatment ($60) exfoliates and provides hydration to help smooth skin and improve its radiance.
- Sea salt and olive oil work together to get rid of dry skin and hydrate in the Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfumed Olive Oil Body Scrub ($38.50).
- Use the Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula ($21) to help moisturizers penetrate deeper and work better.
- After a long day, exfoliate and condition lips with this delicious Fresh Sugar Lip Polish ($24).
- Help prepare skin before applying serums and oils by gently exfoliating with these Eve Lom 3 Muslin Cloths ($22). Made from 100-percent cotton, these also deep clean and help improve blood circulation to give skin a natural glow.
- Made up of all-natural ground almonds, oats, pecans and rose petals, Burt’s Bees Citrus Facial Scrub ($16) helps moisturize and gently exfoliate dry skin.
- To help get rid of dry, flaky lips on the go, this e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator ($3) is essential to keep in your purse all winter long.
- Get rid of dry skin from head to toe with the refreshing Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Body Scrub ($8.95).
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.