Continuing our new twist to 5 Things, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. Setting Goals: We’re officially one month into 2016, so it’s time to start getting serious about making big plans for the year ahead! Carrie has been working her way through Lara Casey’s PowerSheets to make sure her goals for the next six months stay squarely on track.
2. “Grease” Is The Word: A live production of the all-time classic musical film “Grease” is coming to our televisions this Sunday on FOX. We’re so excited to sing along to our old-time favorites!
3. Fresh and Bright Photos: We take editing our Instagram photos very seriously around here and it just became even easier to do with the launch of the new app, A Color Story from the team at A Beautiful Mess. Get ready for your photos to look their absolute best and brightest!
4. Couture Week Daydreaming: Paris Couture Week is currently happening and we’re daydreaming about all the over-the-top gowns from Chanel, Giambattista Valli, Elie Saab and more.
5. Hello Sunnies!: J.Crew launched its first-ever sunglasses collection this week and to say we’re obsessed with them is an understatement.
I’m kicking myself for not buying the power sheets spiral bound before they sold out. As soon as they’re back in I’m so buying them immediately. I’m so in love with the colorstory app and those tortoiseshell glasses!
Going to take a look in the App Store ;)
& I love these sunnies!
Just downloaded the app, thanks for the recommendation!
And these sunnies are so beautiful, are they the Ryan or Sam sunglasses? :)
Hi! They are the Sam sunglasses!
Comments are closed.