While overflowing day planners and packed schedules tend to make it even more difficult to pencil in a bit of “me” time on the regular, they also make it that much more crucial. Not only is self-care essential for your sanity, but it can also benefit those around you when you take time to recharge.
Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need to hang out in a salt cave or jet off to Switzerland to fully relax and rejuvenate. Treat yourself to an at-home spa day with these five products:
- Fresh Fresh Life Body Oil – Containing ginseng root extract, jojoba seed oil, white lily flower extract and vitamin E, this oil helps to soothe the skin, provide 24-hour moisture and leave it looking hydrated and radiant.
- L’Occitane Lavender Hand Cream – It’s widely known that lavender has the ability to calm our mind, body and senses. Treat yourself to a hand massage with this L’Occitane lavender hand cream for an upgrade to your weekly manicure.
- Origins Gloomaway Grapefruit Body Wash and Bubble Bath – Grapefruit can help lessen the effects of depression and promote feelings of happiness and optimism. So, add a few drops of this foamy cleanser to your next bath for a spa-like experience that will leave you feeling refreshed, relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Caudalie Grape Water – Discovered by Caudalie founder Mathilde Thomas on her parent’s vineyard in Bordeaux, France, the product consists of 98-percent grape water and two-percent grape juice, making it ideal for sensitive skin. The hydrating formula, which can be used as a toner, a setting spray or simply as a refresher during the day, helps to reduce redness and soothe enlarged blood vessels.
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask – With notes of cucumber, papaya, pineapple and more, this gel mask is ideal for soothing irritated skin and reducing puffiness. Pop the jar in the fridge for a few minutes before applying for even more refreshment.