Well, it’s official: Valentine’s Day is definitely not the only thing worthy of note for the month ahead! We’ve kept our ears to the ground, listening out for the latest pop culture news and collaborations, and below, we’re sharing all of the details we’ve managed to unearth. Did we miss something? Let us know in the comments!
- New Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser: Whenever Glossier debuts a new product, you can bet that we are first in line to try it out. Its new Milky Jelly Cleanser, which came out last month, is just as fabulous as we imagined it would be. Give it a go on your winter-damaged skin! (Photo by Stephanie Dinkel)
- Target x SoulCycle teams up to create a line of workout wear: Just in case you’ve resolved to get healthy in the new year, now is the time to add to your workout wardrobe. Our favorite Big Box store has teamed up with SoulCycle, and we think you’ll be just as smitten as we are with the chic tanks, tees, sweatpants and hoodies. Keep an eye out for the pop-up classes in different cities through Feb. 14!
- The new “Zoolander 2” movie will be released on Feb. 12: Can you believe that it’s been 15 years since the first “Zoolander” film hit the scene? If you were a big fan of the first movie, you won’t want to miss this month’s reprise. (Photo courtesy Paramount Pictures)
- WhoWhatWear collection launched at Target on Jan. 31: Target continues to kill it with its collaborations! The brand has recently partnered with the fashion-forward team behind WhoWhatWear to offer a street style-inspired collection of pieces (think: shirts, dresses, bags, coats and more!) just in time for the transition to spring.
- Emily & Meritt for Pottery Barn Kids and PBTeen: We don’t know what we love more—the whimsical detailing or the vintage-inspired tone of the new furniture and accessories line from Emily & Meritt for Pottery Barn Kids!
- Don’t forget to watch the Grammy Awards and The Oscars: Award season continues this month with the airing of both the Grammy Awards and The Oscars. Although we’re excited to see who gets to take home those fancy trophies, you know our eyes will also be glued to the red carpet pre-shows! The Grammys air on Feb. 15 on CBS, and The Oscars go live on ABC on the 28th.
- method x Rebecca Atwood Limited-Edition Collaboration: Never has a collection of everyday household cleaners and cleansers looked so good! We can’t wait to decorate our kitchen and bath countertops with any one of the pretty bottled cleaners from method and Rebecca Atwood.
- New York Fashion Week: It’s time to start planning your stylish and snap-worthy ensembles because NYFW kicks off Feb. 11! Our team is chomping at the bit to lay eyes on this season’s must-master trends in fashion, and we promise to share the details all throughout the event, right here and on social media. (Photo courtesy nyfw.com)
- New Oh Joy! For Target Collection: We have already fallen extra hard for the nursery-specific pieces in the recently relaunched Oh Joy! for Target line, and now we’re ready to pour over the home portion of the collection, which launches this month!