Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
- Abby had such a fun time at the launch of the Gratitude Collaborative x Katie Dean Jewelry Bestie Box, which is the perfect Galentine’s Day gift! What’s more, the purchase of a box provides 20 meals to hungry children in the U.S., so it’s a win-win.
- We’ve been trying to keep up with our workouts as we head into the second month of the year. You can follow along to the motivational music we are listening to on our Spotify.
- If you hadn’t heard, the Superbowl is this Sunday. While we are partial to the Puppy Bowl happening before the game, it’s a great time to kick back with friends and enjoy some tasty food. We love these snacks that are both delicious and healthy.
- J.Crew shares how to make your Valentine’s a little better this year. Also, check out these six adorable DIY Valentine’s cards.
5. How to style sequins with sneakers—yes, it’s possible, and our own Abby shows us how it’s done.