One of the reasons Valentine’s Day is one of our favorite holidays is because it is an excuse to indulge in tasty treats. Instead of reaching for traditional candies and chocolates, try one of these luxe (and delicious) options that are perfect to give to your sweetheart (or enjoy for yourself!) this year!
1. Have dessert at home and indulge in the Milk Bar Birthday Cake ($50.50) from the popular New York City bakery. It’s basically a grown-up version of the classic Funfetti cake.
2. Macarons always satisfy our sweet tooth, especially these festive Dana’s Bakery Valentine’s Day Macarons ($34).
3. There’s nothing as adorable or more perfect for Valentine’s Day than these gummy Sugarfina Sugar Lips ($18).
4. Give this gold-and-black box filled with Compartés Valentines Lips Heart Champagne Truffles ($110) to your sweetie as a way to say “I love you.”
5. Charbonnel et Walker Pink Marc de Champagne Mini Hearts ($10) are almost too pretty to eat in their heart-shaped box!
6. If you like something a little more salty, these Fatty Sundays Be Mine? Red Velvet Pretzels ($9) are the perfect sweet-and-salty combo.
7. Cozy up at home with these gourmet Malvi Red Velvet Marshmallows ($6.50) in your hot cocoa or for making s’mores in the fireplace.
8. Champagne and strawberries in lollipop form? Yes, please! Try these Melville Candy Strawberry & Champagne Natural Lollipops ($32.17) as a special Valentine’s Day treat.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.