It’s hardly a surprise to spot the color pink in abundance throughout this month of love, but when it comes to our décor, that blushy hue really works year-round! To inspire you to see your space through rose-colored glasses, we’ve rounded up a list of the prettiest pink seating we could find. Whether you style these pieces with rustic wood textures or lots of luxurious white faux fur, the results are sure to please—from Valentine’s Day all the way through the end of the year!
- AEON Plastic Chairs ($144.50 for 2): We can just picture these situated around a white Saarinen pedestal table like this one! Can’t you?
- ABC Carpet & Home, Tolix Pink T37 Stackable Chair ($250): These stackable chairs are simple, stylish and oh-so chic. It’s a winning combination that we would love to add to our homes.
- IKEA, HOLMSUND Sofa bed ($549): Leave it to IKEA to create not only an affordable pink sofa, but one that doubles as a bed, too. The practicality of it almost justifies the couch as a small splurge!
- Tory Furniture, City Spaces Park Avenue Sofa ($1,099.99): This luxurious jewel-toned couch is calling (nay, screaming!) our name.
- West Elm, Roar + Rabbit Swivel Chair ($799): Since it first popped up on WestElm.com, we’ve had this retro-inspired swivel chair on our wish list. It makes for a beautiful addition to any space—from your living room to your desk.
- Edgemod, Vortex Side Chair ($94.99): These mid-century-esque chairs are so on-trend right now, but the iconic silhouette also makes them a mainstay that will be in style for years to come.
- Target, Safavieh Dining Chairs ($142.99): At that reasonable of a price point, we are definitely planning to scoop up a pair or two of these bold pink rod back chairs.
- ABC Carpet & Home, Pittsburgh Pink Armchair ($499): This blush-colored side chair may just be the tipping point for us. The $500 price tag is steep but doable, and the classic lines make it a piece that we can invest in (almost) guilt-free!
- Anthropologie, Linen Willoughby Sofa in ‘Petal’ ($1,898): Although this couch is a bit of a stretch on our budget, we can’t help but fall hard for the graceful curves and pastel color.