Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
- Just in time for New York Fashion Week, Olivia Palermo’s exclusive collection with Chelsea28 for Nordstrom hit stores this week and to say we want everything is an understatement.
- Caitlin was inspired this week to travel across the country and try some of these amazing new restaurants after stumbling upon this Bon Appétit article.
- We’re prepping for a cozy Valentine’s Day at home, and to make things easier, we’re loving these Valentine’s Day meals from Marley Spoon and Fat Cork‘s Champagne club delivered straight to our door! And if you’re feeling more adventurous in the kitchen: Valentine’s Day dinner ideas for the broken-hearted and date night menus.
- We love these ruffles & frills—and spring is just around the corner!
- Carly recently discovered the Instagram for Brooklyn creative studio @littledrill and can’t get enough of the quirky images.