We don’t mind admitting that February is an excuse for our team to pamper each other, and this year is no exception! Taylor has lots of girly, chic pieces that are on her wish list this season, and you’ll find her list of top must-haves below. What are you excited for this month?
- ASOS, Coat in Pelted Vintage Faux Fur & Shawl Collar ($82): I just want to curl up in fluffy faux-fur coats all winter long!
- Kiehl’s Since 1851, ‘Creme de Corps’ Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter ($38): This is a staple for me because of my dry winter skin. The body butter formula is so creamy and it smells delicious. It also lasts a long time, so it’s worth the extra money.
- Meri Meri, Lip Hair Pins, Set of 3 ($7): How cute are these lip hair pins? I’m totally getting these for my daughter.
- Kypris, Beauty Elixir II: Healing Bouquet ($200): I recently had the opportunity to try this product and it’s really amazing. It’s expensive, which is a bummer, but it’s so moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling silky. I’m considering a restock splurge!
- Catbird, Tomboy Ring In Yellow Gold ($198): My birthday is this month, and I think the occasion calls for the gift of jewelry. I love the Tomboy Ring from Catbird. It looks cool layered with lots of rings.
- Converse, Chuck Taylor All Star Core Hi Sneakers ($55): I’ve been wearing Converse sneakers since I was about five years old. I wore my black pair pretty much every day in college. Now I’m coveting the white high tops. They look so good with vintage jeans or even a silky dress.
- ban.do, Love Potion Flask ($25): Never has there been a cuter flask! I don’t often drink hard alcohol, but this is a must-have.
- My girl crush on Camille Rowe: Lately, I’ve been totally crushing on model, Camille Rowe. She’s French American and has such cool, laid-back style. Plus, her messy hair is perfection to me. (Photo courtesy Camille Rowe, @fingermonkey)