Eden Passante never fails to wow us with her delicious concoctions and stylish interiors, and today she’s stealing our hearts yet again with her recipe for an Italian Paloma Cocktail. Sure, spring and summer may still be a few months away, but there’s no time better than the present to get inspired for the warmer months ahead. Can’t you just imagine sipping this pretty pastel cocktail while lounging poolside? At any rate, you can be sure that we’ll be doing just that this weekend—even with patches of snow lingering outside our windows. Read on for Eden’s easy five-step recipe!
Italian Paloma Cocktail
*Makes two drinks.
- 3 ounces tequila
- 1.5 ounces Campari
- 1/2 ounce pink grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 6 ounces chilled Italian orange soda
- Pinch of salt
- Pour tequila, Campari, simple syrup and all the fruit juices into a mixer.
- Fill with ice and shake.
- Add in the orange soda and strain over a glass with ice.
- Add the pinch of salt and garnish with a grapefruit twist.
- Serve immediately!