Did you hear, did you hear?! It’s National Margarita Day, and you can bet that we’ll be toasting to the holiday in style this evening as soon as our watches click over to 5 p.m. To get your taste buds feeling extra festive, we’ve rounded up 10 must-make margarita recipes below. Whether you use strawberries, avocados or jalapeños as your secret weapon ingredient of choice, this collection of cocktails will have you celebrating the occasion the right way tonight!
- Salt Air Margarita, via Sugar and Charm
- Blood Orange Jalapeno Margarita, via Unusually Lovely
- Skinny Mixed Berry & Cherry Margarita, via The Skinny Fork
- Jalapeño Grapefruit Margarita, via Eatwell101
- Pomegranate Kombucha Margarita, via Cooks With Cocktails
- Cinco De Mayo Margarita, via Glitter Guide
- Grapefruit Hibiscus Margarita, via Honey & Birch
- Strawberry Jalapeno Margarita, via Show Me The Yummy
- Avocado Margarita, via Gimme Some Oven
- Slushy Coconut-Mint Margarita, via Apartment 34
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌