Our features editor, Carrie Waller, is stepping up to the plate this month with a brand new edit featuring a slew of spring-worthy must-haves! With February wrapping up today and March kicking off tomorrow, it seems only fitting to start dreaming about the beach vacations, copper tones and seasonal clothing to come. Carrie’s top picks are below!
- Lulu & Georgia, Indio Wall Hanging ($75): I’m dying to add a pretty wall hanging to my collection at home, and this one is perfect for me. It combines all of my very favorite colors!
- Target, Wicker Rim Round Mirror ($49.99): The rattan trend has captured my heart this year, and thankfully, Target has tons of pieces that are all within budget. I just added this mirror over my freshly painted fireplace, and can’t stop swooning.
- Virginie Millefiori, Mini Confetti Ring Gold ($40): I received one of these dainty gold rings for Christmas, but wouldn’t say “no” to another in a different color. I wear it practically every day.
- Love Style Life, by Garance Doré ($21.23): I know I’m late the game on this one, but I’d love to finally get my hands on a copy of this gorgeous book by Garance Doré. The pretty pastel pink color alone is calling my name.
- CB2, Pyra Table Lamp ($107): How fabulous is this space age copper table lamp?! I’ve never seen anything like it.
- Minted, ‘Mint Beach’ limited-edition print by Alexandra Feo ($20): Sure, it’s only February, but I’m planning ahead to a couple of beach trips in May, so this beach print immediately caught my attention.
- BaubleBar, Jumbo Cairo Ear Jackets ($32): I wear a lot of stud earrings, but rarely branch out into larger-scale jewelry. Maybe these cool copper ear jackets will help me ease into a new style.
- J.Crew, Point Sur High-Rise Flare Jean in Quentin Wash ($298): Ever since the story we ran here on Glitter Guide with Haley Boyd, I can’t get high-waisted pants out of my mind. I might just have to splurge on these jeans from J.Crew.
- ban.do, ‘Hey Girl Hey’ Greeting Cards (Set of 18) ($18): I’m making it my goal to send more greeting cards in 2016, so these fun and colorful cards from ban.do are at the top of my wish list.
- Waiting On Martha, Copper Pineapple Cocktail Tumbler ($32): Basically, if it’s got a pineapple on it, it’s going in my shopping cart. This cute cocktail tumbler might just be my next gift to myself.
- H&M, Blouse with Ruffled Sleeves ($14.99): I’ve been feeling really “blah” about my wardrobe lately, so I’m currently on the hunt for a few new pieces to add to my closet ahead of the change in seasons. This ruffled blouse is just the thing to put a little ‘spring’ in my step!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.