As a busy mom and the leader of e-commerce beauty brand, Integrity Botanicals, Terri Hall doesn’t have a lot of time to waste on beauty products that don’t get the job done right the first time. So, she’s narrowed her bag down to five foolproof staples that allow her to maintain her sophisticated beauty, all while on the go with her 3-year-old in tow! Read on for Terri’s pro perspective, plus shopable links so that you, too, can change up your beauty maintenance this season.
- Kjaer Weis, Foundation ($68): This foundation is creamy and smooth in texture, and gives the best overall coverage for evening skin tone and covering blemishes. I also have dry skin, and this foundation doesn’t sit in my fine lines. This is my go-to and only foundation/concealer product I use when I am in a hurry, which is 95 percent of the time these days with a 3-year-old boy in tow.
- Florescent, Sundays Eau de Parfum Atomizing Spray ($79): The first word that comes to mind when I think of this scent is “happy”! It reminds me of a scent I used to wear and love when I was a teenager. Needless to say, my days of wearing chemically laden perfumes are long gone. Finding fragrance is so personal and has probably been one of the biggest struggles for me to find in natural beauty. It has taken more than five years of testing products to find a fragrance that I truly enjoy wearing every day, that lasts long and makes me feel good. I am a big fan of jasmine, which is one of the key notes in this perfume, followed by gardenia and warm, woodsy undertones.
- W3LL People, Expressionist Bio Extreme Mascara ($23.50): This mascara is wonderful in so many ways. It grabs every tiny baby hair, lengthens, separates and creates real volume. It’s a staple for me and is also one of our best-sellers!
- May Lindstrom Skin, The Honey Mud ($80): This cleanser is a really delectable treat for skin—it’s gentle yet effective at removing dirt and impurities, smells incredible and leaves your skin hydrated and soft. The scent of honey, cocoa and vanilla blended into a pudding-like texture makes me look forward to my morning beauty routine. I love to apply it about five minutes before I step into the shower—it’s cooling, soothing and did I mention the scent alone is addicting? It’s pure bliss. It’s so good, you’ll almost want to eat it. This is cleansing at a whole new level.
- Meow Meow Tweet, Baking Soda Free Deodorant Cream with Grapefruit ($14): I have very sensitive skin and my underarms are no different. This deodorant keeps me smelling fresh all day, even through hot and humid weather in the summer when temperatures reach more than 100 F in the Houston area. I always feel confident wearing this deodorant all day and night—sweat and all—and do not have to re-apply. We’ve tested out dozens of deodorants and this one withstands the test of time and freshness!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌