Can you believe that it’s already March?! Despite the fact that we hardly have Valentine’s Day décor put away, the new month has kicked off with a flourish, and we have lots to look forward to in the weeks ahead. From new pop-ups to pop into, and collections to start collecting, below is a list of things that are on our radar for March.
- Luxurious loungewear trend: We just discovered the Yolke brand, and are currently obsessed with adding elegant pieces to our nighttime wardrobe. We’re particularly smitten with the monogram eye masks!
- The Pillowfort collection at Target: Whether you have little ones or not, this colorful new permanent collection for Target is packed with goodies worth splurging on.
- “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot” in theaters: We can’t wait to check out this new film starring Glitter Guide favorite, Tiny Fey! It releases this Friday in theaters. (Image courtesy Paramount Pictures)
- SXSW starts March 11: Our team always looks forward to the fun and frivolity of the annual SXSW event in Austin, Texas, and this year is sure to be one to remember.
- Scented candles at Crate & Barrel: Our favorite home goods brand introduces its first-ever line of scented candles. We see many candle-lit dinners and spa days in our future!
- Rachel Zoe launches first pop-up store: Fans of this edgy, elegant designer will definitely need to pencil in a stop at the Rachel Zoe pop-up shop in Los Angeles at The Grove, open now through March 31.
- Style + Spirit California Collection: With many of our team members based on the west coast, it’s no surprise that this collection of apparel caught our attention. We also love that 10 percent of the proceeds go toward the care of California marine life.
- First-ever Kate Spade New York Home pop-up store: Did you hear? The popular jewelry, clothing and accessories brand has finally launched a home collection, and you can check it out at the pop-up shop in New York City from February 26 to May 31.
- Facebook emojis launch: These colorful social icons are the latest and greatest way to share your reactions on Facebook. Have you given them a try yet?