Caitlin always has a way of uncovering the most eye-catching gems in her editor edits, and this month is no different! We can’t wait to try out the cushiony foundation she’s currently testing. And that pink stacking chair? Yes, please! Read on to see what Caitlin is stocking up on in preparation for spring and for her trip to Paris!
- Smitten For The Wee Generation, Maracas ($15): Piper just got these maracas and loves to play with them. It’s so fun to watch her get excited about the noise they make.
- Pink 20-Piece Makeup Brush Set ($8.99): I can’t get over how cute and affordable these pink makeup brushes are!
- Library by Lauren Lail, O’Mally Cami & Dress ($128): Whether you go with the blouse or dress version of this strappy design, you can’t go wrong.
- The Betty Stacking Chair ($450): I love the cool, contemporary silhouette of this modern chair. The fun pink color caught my eye, too!
- L’Oréal Paris, True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation ($16.99): I just started using this L’Oréal Paris cushion compact and it’s great. The foundation is so easy to apply quickly, and also offers great coverage.
- Bonjour Paris, The Bonjour City Map-Guides Pamphlet, by reparing for my trip to Paris in a few weeks, and am considering purchasing this fun map. It’s waterproof and tear-resistant, which is ideal for traveling abroad!
- Sézane, Daria Blouse ($77.86): I adore the simplicity of the Sézane brand—it really exudes that effortless and chic French girl style.