Eyebrows are totally having a moment right now. From fuller and bolder to perfectly groomed, there are many types of brow styles to choose from, but they all require maintenance to look their best. Luckily, there are myriad products available today designed specifically for brows—from serums and waxes to mousse and gel formulas. Below, we’ve rounded up some of the best products to help you achieve eyebrows on fleek.
- Xtreme Lashes Amplifeye Lash & Brow Fortifier ($119): This amino acid-rich formula contains botanical extracts, peptides and vitamins to condition, strengthen and prevent premature eyelash and eyebrow loss.
- Glossier Boy Brow ($16): This product makes shaping brows not only quick, but easy, even for the novice makeup artist! It’s hard to mess up—the formula is waxy without being sticky, keeps brows in place and adds color to fill in sparse areas.
- Blinc Eyebrow Mousse ($24): Fill in and tame brows with this water-resistant mousse formula that doesn’t fade, run or smudge. What’s more, it also provides anti-aging benefits to the skin beneath the brow.
- L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer ($8.99): Precisely draw and shape your brows with this ultra-fine 0.5 mm pencil tip that creates a natural-looking appearance.
- NYX Tame & Frame Tinted Brow Pomade ($6.99): Available in five shades, this smudge-proof and waterproof pomade helps keep brows perfectly shaped all day long.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Scissors ($22.50): If you do your own brows at home, you’ll want a tiny pair of brow scissors on hand to trim unruly hairs. Use a spoolie to brush your brows up, and if any hairs are longer than the shape of your brow, give them a little trim.
- Amber Products Lash & Brow Growth Serum ($30): This formula, which contains apple stem cells, helps to grow and thicken eyebrows.
- e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit ($3.00): For fuller, thicker and more defined brows at an amazing price, try this eyebrow kit that includes a pigmented wax that helps define and shape brows and a color-complementing setting powder to keep them in place. The kit also includes a dual-sided brush to help arch the brows and fill them in.
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel ($24): This brush-on water-resistant fiber gel formula adheres to skin and hair creating natural-looking brows in places where hair is sparse.