Although we can’t say for sure, we’re almost certain that you’ll agree with this statement: Target can do no wrong! This season, in particular, the store has boasted all sorts of stylish finds, and we have our sights set on several spring upgrades to both our wardrobes and living spaces. Read on for a list of the top 10 Target items we can’t wait to get for the new season ahead!
- Who What Wear, Women’s Bateau Tee ($19.99): Caitlin loves the fit of this striped tee so much so that she bought it in both black and green!
- Pillowfort, Frozen Fantasy Sheet Set ($17.99): These ice cream sheets are just too cute not to pick up for your little girl this spring.
- Bloem Round Modica Planter ($9.54): We’re totally digging the modern design and pretty pink hue of this planter (but it also comes in 13 other colors!). We also love that it costs less than $10 for the 6-inch version.
- Pillowfort, Starry Globe Nightlight ($16.99): We can’t help but think that this nightlight is a pretty and practical addition to any kids’ room—it illuminates the walls with bright stars!
- Women’s dv Tia Espadrilles ($24.99): These shiny shoes are great for slipping on ahead of running errands. The subtle metallic texture makes them slightly dressy.
- Xhilaration Woven Sequin Decorative Pillow ($19.99): Add a relaxed, cozy element to your couch or bed with this pretty pillow.
- Nate Berkus Gold Accent Table with Glass Top ($89.99): A seriously glam side table for only $89.99? Count us in!
- Toddler Girls’ Cross Band Slide Sandal ($20): These shoes are sure to have all your mama friends asking where you got them.
- Spritz, Woven Easter Basket ($12): This little Easter basket is adorable! Caitlin and Taylor both bought one for their daughters. The woven gold metallic makes it extra special.
- Women’s Ruffled Dress & Khaki Trench ($34.99): We’re loving this look for spring. It’s perfect for work or for brunch with friends. The oversized trench is what really caught our eye!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌