It’s official! Spring and summer fashion has invaded the stores and I couldn’t be happier about it. I’m not going to lie, it was pretty hard to narrow down my list of favorite budget buys because there are so many good things out there right now. From tropical-printed sneakers to colorful travel pouches, I hope you find something you love just as much as I do! Plus, you can feel a little less guilty about springing for one (or two or three) of these items because everything is under $50! Happy shopping!
- Faux Suede Espadrille Flats ($24.90): I’ve totally been loving the color yellow for spring and these cute espadrilles are the perfect way to add a pop of yellow to any ensemble.
- Small Suede Shoulder Bag ($49.99): This blue-gray suede shoulder bag looks way more expensive than $50 and it also comes in a mustard yellow color.
- Marbled Hair Clip ($6.99): If you are anything like me, you’re still loving all things marble! This marble hair clip is such a cute way to add the trend into your personal style, and not just your décor or tech accessories!
- Knotted Lariat Necklace ($4.90): I love layering gold necklaces and this long-knotted one is so fun and perfect to jazz up a tee or sundress. Plus, you can’t beat that it’s under $5!
- Fruit Punch Clear Purse Set ($14.99): The end of March marks the beginning of a fairly busy travel season for me, so I’ve been looking for ways to stay organized. This pouch set is so fun and adorable and perfect for storing things like beauty products or loose change. Plus, the bright colors make it easier to find when ruffling through a big purse or carry-on bag.
- Striped Cotton Dress ($29.99): I love, love, love this cotton striped tunic dress. It’s such a versatile piece for spring and summer. I’d wear it during the day for running errands with some sneakers and a straw hat or as a beach cover-up, and then at night with metallic sandals and a cute clutch.
- Linen-blend Pants ($34.99): Linen pants are the perfect addition to a spring and summer wardrobe. For me, I think of them as a great alternative to sweatpants or leggings. They can easily transition from day to a casual night out with the addition of some metallic accessories.
- Knit Sweater with Fringe ($34.99): Hop on the fringe bandwagon (which I personally love) with this sweater. Plus, it’s a great seasonal transition piece.
- Women’s Straw Tote Handbag ($34.99): I have to admit, I got a very similar bag from Target last year, but this season’s version with the tassels is too cute. Besides, living in Southern California means you can never have enough beach totes, right? This bag is sure to carry all your spring break essentials, as well!
- Tropical Print Sneakers ($14.90): I couldn’t resist adding these sneakers to my budget buys. How could you not love a palm leaf-printed sneaker under $15? Wear them with jeans, shorts, skirts, dresses—pretty much everything!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.