While monochromatic, high pile shag rugs were all the rage last year, overdyed kilim rugs have taken center stage this winter and spring. We don’t mind admitting that we go gaga for these tribal-style rugs every time they pop up in our Pinterest feed or one of our featured home tours, so we’ve had our ears to the ground (literally!) looking for vintage-inspired rugs that don’t break the bank. Below, we’ve rounded up our top 10 finds, and the best news is that most are under $700—not bad for a timeless investment that has the power to transform your entire home! Which one do you have your eye on?
- Kilim Dhurrie Rug ($99)
- Kalpana Kilim Rug ($800)
- Woven Diamond Kilim Rag Rug ($429)
- Ramona Kilim Rug ($449)
- Afghan Kilim Rug ($513.58)
- Sonora Shag Wool Kilim Rug ($149)
- Vintage Flat Woven Rug ($185)
- Cosima Indoor/Outdoor Poly Kilim Rug ($275.99)
- Gloria Turkish Kilim ($575)
- Machine Made Chroma Overdyed Style Rug Pink ($139.99)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌