This month, our NYC editor Carly is daydreaming of everything spring! From a ruffled blouse to a polka dot vase, it’s all about feminine details and soft shades. Oh, and that macaron donut? Send one our way, please! Keep on reading to see what else Carly can’t get enough of for March.
- BAGGU Circle Cross Body Bag ($140): I’ve been on the search for the perfect pastel pink bag for spring, and I love the circle shape and soft shade of this cross body bag.
- Iluminage Skin Rejuvenating Eye Mask ($35): I never liked using an eye mask until this one arrived in my life. Pillowy soft and silky, this eye mask also fights wrinkles while you sleep thanks to the copper-infused fabric!
- Kate Spade Pearl Place Vase ($75): With spring now in bloom, this gold polka dot vase I spotted at the Kate Spade Home Pop Up would be the perfect addition for my apartment with some fresh flowers in it.
- “Broad City”: “Sex and the City” showed me the glamour of NYC, and now, “Broad City” speaks the truth of how ridiculous this city can be sometimes! I recently binge-watched this hilarious comedy, and Ilana Glazer and Abbi Jacobson have quickly become two of my favorite ladies on TV.
- Chandon Limited Edition Rosé Carol Lim ($26): I can’t resist fun packaging, and when it’s on a Champagne bottle, you know I’m stocking up the bar cart!
- Zara Frilled Poplin Shirt ($35.90): I’ve been drawn to everything light blue this spring, and I’m obsessed with this ruffled top that shows the perfect amount of skin.
- Pillowfort Scallop Kids Accent Table ($79.99): Pillowfort may be Target’s newest home collection for kids, but I can’t stop thinking about how cute this feminine accent table would be next to my bed.
- The Macaron Donut by Francois Payard: I’m always on the search for the latest NYC dessert to try, and when two of my favorites combine, you know I headed straight there to try it! And it doesn’t hurt that it’s hot pink either!