One of our favorite ways to add life and personality to a space is with plants. They bring a sense of freshness to any room, whether it’s a patio or even a pint-sized powder room! So, to get your green thumb motivated, we’ve rounded up our top 10 planters that promise to spruce up your space this spring. Now we want to know: What are your go-to houseplants? We’re taking any and all recommendations as we work to outfit our own homes with greenery this season!
1. Case Study Ceramic Cylinder With Wood Stand ($189): The Case Study planter from Modernica has something akin to a cult following on social media. It’s a classy, retro-inspired way to deck out your plants this spring.
2. Tree Trunk Planter ($16): If natural textures are your jam, then we think you’ll love these rustic, tree trunk-esque planters. They are small enough to situate just about anywhere in your home, so we say grab a few!
3. Gilded Scalloped Pot ($10 to $20): Although houseplants themselves typically sport lots of unique texture, you can easily add to the layered look with these stylish gold scalloped pots.
4. Magical Thinking Hand-Knotted Hanging Plant Holder ($29): In case your hunt for the perfect vintage handmade macrame plant holder has turned up empty, try skipping right to this ready-made version from Urban Outfitters.
5. Eric Trine Octahedron Plant Holder ($55): For the contemporary homeowner, we couldn’t recommend this linear beauty more. That cool geometric character adds a little something special to your run-of-the-mill buds and branches.
6. Roz Small Pink Planter ($17.95): When a simple silhouette suits your plant best, try out this mid-century-inspired pink planter. The angled shape is anything but ordinary, and draws attention to your favorite type of greenery.
7. Vigor Colors Matte Ceramic Succulent Planter ($8.50): Filling space in your open shelving never looked so chic with any one of these ceramic planters. The small stature makes them a cinch to style, and there’s a color for everyone.
8. Umbra Trigg Wall Planter ($34): Is tabletop space limited in your home? Try looking up when searching for a spot for your houseplant. This edgy gold wall planter saves space, but packs lots of style.
9. Medium Minimal Hanging Garden ($59): Another space-saving gardening trick is to hang your cacti or succulents from the ceiling. We love the dip-dyed look of this two-toned peach-and-white planter.
10. American Essence Odessa Planter, Brushed Gold ($22.90): You’ll never miss the mark with a classic metallic planter! This gold pot makes any tree, bush, succulent or flowering plant look ultra sophisticated.