Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. Kate Spade New York released the latest video in its series #MissAdventure, with Season Two starring Zosia Mamet, Lola Kirke, Kat Dennings and Marisa Tomei. The latest comedic adventure is classic Kate Spade with feminine fun, adorable details and, of course, lots of chic clothes and accessories.
2. Hello, April! We’re excited to make some of our favorite spring beverages this weekend, like this Citrus Spritzer Cocktail.
3. Christian Louboutin released its new Solasofia flat in a range of nude shades, making Louboutin one of the first designers to give a more inclusive definition of what nude really means.
4. We want to enjoy the beautiful spring weather this weekend, so we’re planning the week ahead with these 4 Recipes For An Easy + Healthy Spring Dinner.
5. Lauren Conrad released her latest book Celebrate this week, and her hairstylist Kristin Ess has been creating sparkly celebratory hairstyles (that we can’t get enough of!) all week for Lauren’s book tour!