Are you finally feeling more awake now that winter is officially behind us? Our team, for one, is far more energized and ready to take on the new season with gusto! Happily, April has a lot of exciting new collections, events and trends to keep that pep in our step. Read on for all that we’re looking forward to this April!
- New rental site for high-end designer duds: Have you heard of the Armarium? Well, if not, prepare to be wowed. This clever e-commerce site allows you to rent high-end clothing and accessories for a fraction of the price you’d pay for new items. Request your key now!
- Mejuri x Green Wedding Shoes: As long-time fans of both Green Wedding Shoes and Mejuri jewelry, you better believe that we jumped for joy when we found out that the two have partnered up for an exclusive collection of beautiful bits and baubles.
- Cool new concept for watches: As we work on building out our calendar for the travel season ahead, we can’t help but add the perfect watch to our must-have list this month. This Rose Gold and Peach timepiece from The Fifth Watches instantly caught our eye thanks to the killer color scheme and sophisticated silhouette.
- ModCloth Wedding Collection: Everyone’s favorite girly clothing and accessories brand is finally launching a wedding collection! We think you’ll find that the line features the same feminine grace and playful style that ModCloth’s everyday clothing boasts.
- The Elodie Rug makes another big statement: Seeing our Elodie rug from Lulu & Georgia in the latest project from Emily Henderson’s team was a nice surprise! (Photo by Tessa Neustadt)
- Target and Nate Berkus team up again: What’s not to love in Nate Berkus’s latest collection at Target? We’re partial to the leather side table and this sleek lamp.
- AELLA exclusive pop-up shop: Make sure to pencil in a stop at the Bloomingdale’s 59th Street Flagship store in New York City now through May 1. This is the first retail partnership for the digital brand, and the shop promises to showcase lots of scintillating spring styles that we can’t wait to try on for size.