Here at Glitter Guide, we couldn’t be more thrilled to finally be able to share the news that our founder is expecting her second child later this year! To celebrate the momentous occasion, Taylor is working to fill her life and home with lots of little luxuries worthy of the big change to come. Below are her top picks for April!
- NARS, Dual-Intensity Blush ($45): I recently picked up this NARS blush and highlighter duo at Sephora, and it has quickly become a new favorite of mine. The highlight is especially glowy and gorgeous.
- Summer dresses: This is exactly how I want to dress this spring! (Photographed by Phil Oh for Vogue.com)
- Free People, Kaleidoscope Sunglasses ($48): How fun are these sunnies?! They make a cool statement.
- Tata Harper, Elixir Vitae Eye Serum ($265): This eye serum by Tata Harper is definitely not cheap, but it does seem to work a bit of magic. My eyes feel hydrated and less puffy after using it!
- Rose & Grey, White Wire Mesh Memo Board (£55): I love this idea for hanging pictures, cards and anything else that inspires you. I may have to do this in my office.
- Heather Taylor Home, Spring Pillow ($175): Heather Taylor Home makes the dreamiest pillows, tablecloths, napkins, etc. I have had my eye on this pillow for a while, and now that it’s spring and we just got a rattan daybed, I think I’m ready to purchase it!
- DÔEN Spring 2016 Lookbook: I recently discovered DÔEN and love its clothes and mission. It’s a line created by two moms, too! Now that I’m pregnant again, I think these clothes will be super cute and comfortable. (Image courtesy DÔEN)