The color pink is having a moment right now, and that’s totally fine with us! We’ve added the color to our wardrobes and our makeup routines, and we’re determined to get our hands on a pink bag this spring. We can’t even handle how many pretty bags we’ve come across this season, but we’ve managed to narrow down our list to eight that are sure to leave you tickled pink.
1. MICHAEL Michael Kors Selma Medium Zip Top Satchel ($298): We love the shape of this salmon-colored satchel, and how it can also be worn as a crossbody bag.
2. Kate Spade New York Cape Drive – Harriet Leather Crossbody Bag ($328): A bucket bag is a must-have for spring, and this neon pink one adds the perfect pop of color to a neutral outfit.
3. Zara Backpack With Foldover Flap ($29.90): For busy weekends, add a pastel backpack to your ensemble, for hands-free style.
4. Vince Cross Body Bag ($225): A simple pastel pink crossbody bag will transition with you through every season.
5. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Suki Crossbody Bag ($225): With its bright color and fringe detail, you’re guaranteed to stand out with this fun crossbody bag.
6. Chloé Small Drew Leather Shoulder Bag ($1,650): If you’re looking to splurge on a bag this spring, we can’t imagine a more perfect choice than this blush and gold one.
7. Tory Burch Marion Quilted Small Flap Shoulder Bag ($495): We’re smitten with the feminine details, like the quilted leather and chain strap, on this Tory Burch bag.
8. Coach Dinky Crossbody ($295): This classic Coach bag gets a burst of pink for spring!