This April, we’re focused on spring cleaning, and that includes our bookshelves! We’re swapping in new coffee table books, easy and healthy cookbooks and fun novels to make April full of exciting new reads!
- Hamilton: The Revolution, by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jeremy McCarter: Whether you’re a superfan or somehow haven’t discovered Hamilton yet, this book shares an inside look of the hit Broadway musical from the creator and star himself.
- The Longevity Book: The Science of Aging, the Biology of Strength, and the Privilege of Time, by Cameron Diaz and : Following her successful first book, The Body Book, Cameron Diaz examines the aging of women and offers tips on living a healthy lifestyle.
- Lies and Other Acts of Love, by Kristy Woodson Harvey: This novel shares the story of a bond between a grandmother and granddaughter and the truths one must hide to protect the family they love.
- The Past: A Novel, by Tessa Hadley: Acclaimed author Tessa Hadley brings to life a dramatic family summer reunion in her latest novel, showcasing her extraordinary writing.
- The Girls: A Novel, by Emma Cline: Emma Cline’s debut novel is a spellbinding read, sharing the story of two girls growing up in Northern California in the 1960s.
- Lauren Conrad Celebrate, by Lauren Conrad: The queen of feminine fun, Lauren Conrad has released her ninth book, this one full of party planning tips, tricks and ideas.
- Sweetbitter: A Novel, by Stephanie Danler: This debut novel from Stephanie Danler shares the story of Tess as she navigates her new life in New York City, and the lessons she learns working at a top Manhattan restaurant.
- It’s All Easy: Delicious Weekday Recipes for the Super-Busy Home Cook, by : Gwyneth Paltrow always seems to make things look effortless and easy, and her latest cookbook shows it really can be that simple to make delicious and healthy meals fast.
- Shopaholic to the Rescue, by Sophie Kinsella: The latest in Sophie Kinsella’s Shopaholic series, this novel continues to bring the laughs and fun you can expect from Becky Brandon (née Bloomwood).