It’s a new month and a new season, so that means a brand new collection of must-have goodies on Caitlin’s wish list! She’s sharing all of the pieces she’s dying to snag now, from baby accessories to home goods and stress-relieving treats, too. See her picks below!
- Rifle Paper Co. Jardin de Paris Memoir Notebook ($15): I’m always a fan of Anna’s designs, but this new collection is so far up my alley.
- Finn + Emma, Rattle Lovie Clementine ($24): Finn + Emma’s hipster collection is so adorable. These are the types of toys that I don’t mind keeping out of the box!
- Lite+Cycle, Bergamot Candle ($78): When I’m enjoying a quiet afternoon or evening in, this is my go-to candle for creating ambience.
- Clinique, Sweet Pots Sugar Scrub & Lip Balm ($19.50): Clinique’s sweet pots are such a clever idea—one side has an exfoliating scrub and the other has a moisturizing balm.
- Salt Water Sandals (starting at $29.90): I can’t wait to get Piper her first pair of Salt Water Sandals this spring!
- Target, Brushed Gold Task Lamp ($45.99): I love the silhouette of this task lamp from Nate Berkus’s latest collection. It’s currently sold out, but the other pieces in his entire collection are just as good.
- CB2, Avec Apartment Sofa With Brass Legs ($1,499): We are just starting the process of buying our first home, and I can’t help but get excited to decorate! This couch from CB2 is too good.