It’s a new month and a new season, so that means a brand new collection of must-have goodies on Caitlin’s wish list! She’s sharing all of the pieces she’s dying to snag now, from baby accessories to home goods and stress-relieving treats, too. See her picks below!
- Rifle Paper Co. Jardin de Paris Memoir Notebook ($15): I’m always a fan of Anna’s designs, but this new collection is so far up my alley.
- Finn + Emma, Rattle Lovie Clementine ($24): Finn + Emma’s hipster collection is so adorable. These are the types of toys that I don’t mind keeping out of the box!
- Lite+Cycle, Bergamot Candle ($78): When I’m enjoying a quiet afternoon or evening in, this is my go-to candle for creating ambience.
- Clinique, Sweet Pots Sugar Scrub & Lip Balm ($19.50): Clinique’s sweet pots are such a clever idea—one side has an exfoliating scrub and the other has a moisturizing balm.
- Salt Water Sandals (starting at $29.90): I can’t wait to get Piper her first pair of Salt Water Sandals this spring!
- Target, Brushed Gold Task Lamp ($45.99): I love the silhouette of this task lamp from Nate Berkus’s latest collection. It’s currently sold out, but the other pieces in his entire collection are just as good.
- CB2, Avec Apartment Sofa With Brass Legs ($1,499): We are just starting the process of buying our first home, and I can’t help but get excited to decorate! This couch from CB2 is too good.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌