I’m so excited to share my April budget buys with you today! This month, I’m loving colorful, printed pieces that are easy to mix and match and black-and-white pieces that have cute details to them. If you can’t tell from this edit, I’m totally ready for a beach-y vacation. I’m thinking Bermuda or Saint-Tropez…
- Gingham Poplin Top ($29.50) – This top is so cute for spring and summer, but I love that it’s black and white because it keeps it from being too sweet. I’d pair this with white skinny jeans and some black sandals or heels.
- Braided Messenger Bag ($49.90) – From the texture to hardware, I just love this white bag!
- Laguna Retro Cat-Eye Sunglasses ($18) – These cat-eye sunglasses are so fun for the warmer months. Plus, living in Orange County, California, I love the name of them as well.
- Patterned Sarong ($12.99) – I really like the color and pattern of this sarong. It’s the perfect piece to bring to the beach or pool.
- Pleated Skirt ($34.99) – I’m loving the color combination of this pleated skirt. I’d wear it with a tank and flip flops and then dress it up with some metallic jewelry and wedges.
- Harding Lane Embroidered Baseball Hat ($35) – The mermaid on this hat is adorable! I’m big on hats during the summer, so this would be a fun way to change it up!
- Striped Dress ($39.90) – I feel like you can tell that I’m loving this color combination right now. I like that you can mix and match it with so many different colors and that there’s a mix of warm and cool hues. Of course, you can’t go wrong with a cute striped dress.
- Kimchi Blue Straw Mini Crossbody Bag ($49) – I have a weakness for straw hats and bags during the spring and summer, and this purse is no exception!
- Lace Dress ($49.99) – OK, I can’t tell you how obsessed I am with this dress—and the fact that it’s under $50! With my upcoming wedding, I’m looking for some cute white/cream pieces for a bridal shower and rehearsal dinner and this just might be the perfect piece. But, besides that, I think this is just the prettiest cream-colored lace bohemian dress for summer. I can see it being a go-to dress in my wardrobe.
- Jack Wills Make Up Bag in Blue Floral Print ($24.57) – Such an adorable little makeup bag for weekends away.
- Off-the-shoulder Top ($9.99) – How can I resist this off-the-shoulder black pom-pom top for under $10?
- ASOS FILIPA Leather Tassel Sandals ($37.27) – I need to add a pair of tasseled sandals to my shoe collection this season, and I love these colorful slides! These are also on my wish list.
- Flamingo Print Phone Charger ($14.90) – If you are headed out to the beach or festivals where you’ll want to be snapping on your iPhone, you definitely won’t want to run out of charge. This flamingo charger is sure be your handy companion.
- Kimono ($17.99) – Blue and white is another one of my favorite color combos for spring and summer. I’d throw this on over jeans, a T-shirt and sandals!
While you're here, why not check these out:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.