April is always a month to look forward to for our editor, Carrie, because it’s her birthday month. But this year, it’s even more of a celebration because she is turning 30! Below, you’ll find a list of her must-haves this month, including the picks Carrie can’t wait to splurge on for herself as a brand new 30-something.
- Cinta, Bolsa Lens Pouch ($45): I treated myself to a major camera upgrade earlier this month in honor of my birthday, so these cute and colorful lens pouches seem like the perfect complement to my upgraded camera bag.
- Artfully Walls, Paddleboarders by Claudia Chloe ($52.50): I know it’s super trendy, but I just can’t get enough of beach art right now. This aerial photograph has me spellbound.
- ban.do, ‘Everything’ Canvas Tote ($20): What can I say?! This tote is everything, especially as I gear up for my first coastal vacation of the season at the beginning of May! It’s just the thing to cart my magazines and books in when I visit the beach.
- Connected Artisans, Woven Collapsible Rice Basket ($20): I’m in a basket-collecting frenzy right now and this natural one instantly caught my eye.
- Social Proper Mint Ombre Indoor/Outdoor Throw Pillow ($40.99): I love that these ombré pillows can be taken outside with me when I want to read a book on the porch.
- Vista Wood Adirondack Chair ($169.99): We are gearing up for lots of outdoor entertaining this season. I can easily picture a set of four of these chairs surrounding our backyard fire pit.
- CB2, Brass Watering Can ($44.95): This metallic watering can will add serious style to my weekly plant maintenance routine, don’t you agree?
- Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Rollerball Coffret ($56): Because I’m turning 30 this month, I feel like I could stand to change up my signature scent. Any of these three will do!
- Clarisonic Mia 2 ($149): I’m late to the game, but have never tried a Clarisonic before. I’ve heard nothing but good things, though, so maybe now’s the time.