April is always a month to look forward to for our editor, Carrie, because it’s her birthday month. But this year, it’s even more of a celebration because she is turning 30! Below, you’ll find a list of her must-haves this month, including the picks Carrie can’t wait to splurge on for herself as a brand new 30-something.
- Cinta, Bolsa Lens Pouch ($45): I treated myself to a major camera upgrade earlier this month in honor of my birthday, so these cute and colorful lens pouches seem like the perfect complement to my upgraded camera bag.
- Artfully Walls, Paddleboarders by Claudia Chloe ($52.50): I know it’s super trendy, but I just can’t get enough of beach art right now. This aerial photograph has me spellbound.
- ban.do, ‘Everything’ Canvas Tote ($20): What can I say?! This tote is everything, especially as I gear up for my first coastal vacation of the season at the beginning of May! It’s just the thing to cart my magazines and books in when I visit the beach.
- Connected Artisans, Woven Collapsible Rice Basket ($20): I’m in a basket-collecting frenzy right now and this natural one instantly caught my eye.
- Social Proper Mint Ombre Indoor/Outdoor Throw Pillow ($40.99): I love that these ombré pillows can be taken outside with me when I want to read a book on the porch.
- Vista Wood Adirondack Chair ($169.99): We are gearing up for lots of outdoor entertaining this season. I can easily picture a set of four of these chairs surrounding our backyard fire pit.
- CB2, Brass Watering Can ($44.95): This metallic watering can will add serious style to my weekly plant maintenance routine, don’t you agree?
- Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Rollerball Coffret ($56): Because I’m turning 30 this month, I feel like I could stand to change up my signature scent. Any of these three will do!
- Clarisonic Mia 2 ($149): I’m late to the game, but have never tried a Clarisonic before. I’ve heard nothing but good things, though, so maybe now’s the time.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌